Kossandra and Tom’s Wedding Day – Oahu Wedding Photographer
The North Shore of Oahu is an iconic location. Its famous for it big surf, easy living, and epic vacation rentals. This Oahu wedding day at a private estate made for the most beautiful North Shore Oahu wedding!
There is a lot of love, planning, and sometimes stress that goes into making your Oahu destination wedding dreams come true. As your vendors, we know that you are working with the extra challenge of distance while planning. Between all the family photos, elopement photos, and wedding photos I shoot on Oahu – I’d say 99% of my clients are vacationers to the island.
Your destination wedding on Oahu would not be complete without gorgeous photos to remember it by!
Kossandra and Tom’s wedding was an absolute stunner, and I’m so thankful to my friend Rae who brought me along to capture all the magic with her. You might be asking yourself – how do I choose a wedding photographer for a day as important as my destination wedding on Oahu?
Here are some questions to ask yourself when choosing a wedding photographer:
- Do I like their editing style?
- Are they willing to send me a full wedding gallery and NOT just a “highlight reel” of the best shots from many weddings?
- How experienced are they?
- Are they priced high enough that I know they are running a legitimate business, which requires paying for liability insurance, lawyers to write contracts, back up systems to protect my images, the latest and greatest gear.. and so much more!
- Do they bring experienced photographers as their second shooter, and not someone they might have found in a Facebook group a few days before? (YES, this really happens).
- How are they with coordinating large groups of people – and do they do it with a smile?
Any professional will be more than happy to answer all of these questions for you and more! Your destination wedding on Oahu is a BIG DEAL, and you want to trust your day to someone who knows what they are doing, and has done it hundreds of times already!